Live stream your special moments anytime, anywhere on YouTube and Facebook
If you've ever dreamed about becoming a celebrity on social media through video platforms like YouTube, Wowza, or Twitch, CameraFi is a great way to get started. It's not a powerful enough utility to replace the professional equipment that rising stars need to really offer the production levels that their viewers expect, but it's a great option for amateurs, hobbyists, and fledgling celebrities looking to hit the ground running. This app for mobile phones takes the camera you already use for your daily activities and provides you with a number of new functions tailored to the needs of professional and semi-professional content creators.
While CameraFi has long existed as a tool that allows you to connect your smart phone and tablet to a USB UVC camera, CameraFi focuses explicitly on the needs of creators looking to stream live video. It takes all of the lessons learned through the CameraFi interface and then makes some adjustments to suit the needs of modern video creators. The result is an impressive piece of work that allows you to accomplish all the basics for making your videos look sharp and presentable. All you have to do is plug in a USB camera or a capture card or use your existing camera to shoot the video you want. Audio support is available via a mic or UAC, and CameraFi Live offers direct connections with YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, USTREAM, and RTMP/RTSP servers. VGA, HD, and FHD formats are all supported as well, so this is an app that can scale up to meet the needs of even high end and professional cameras and capture cards.
Once you set up the parameters, there's not a lot of effort on the user end to get going. You can basically just hit play and trust that your viewers will see the results at a quality resolution and in real time with little in the way of hiccups or data loss. The connectivity is one of the most critical components here, as it allows you to get more varied perspectives without having to do much in the way of pre-production and still get quality results. A smart setup allows users to get the dependable imagery they want while having both hands free to express themselves while on camera.
Once you've set up the basics for the CameraFi Live settings, you have a lot of versatility over how you stream. Videos are automatically saved so that you can archive them or shuttle them over for post production, and you can configure privacy settings directly in the app interface. Whether you're looking to televise your performance only to patrons or family members or do a dry run that you can edit later, the options are available.
- Provides a lot of versatility for live recording using a variety of different devices
- Offers easy setup and simple compatibility with most of the major video streaming social platforms
- A no frills utility that doesn't offer any production tools
★ Support Live Streaming using Screen Capture in Youtube, Facebook and etc. ★
- Fixed some bugs.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.